February 16, 2007

Chinese Special Occasion coming.....

Yello.... everyone....

Great to be back after a cloud9 season, so this is the time for D celebrate for the Chinese - the new year! To all Chinese - HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and to all not celebrating this occasion - just HAPPY HOLIDAY!

O the mandarin oranges is always one of my favorites, yum yum! Well beside that who can resist the yummy cookies and special dinners. Above all these foods, one of the most I enjoy is the gathering of the family and friends. Family that stay long distance will come all the way to meet up for this special occasion. That is something we should treasure the most. This is the best time to gossips! hahaha sorry not gossip, is to catch up what we have miss! Of course, never never forget about ang pows ($$$). Too bad I can't receive but my son Timothy will be my representative to collect.

Alright then I have to stop here, to enjoy this special occasion. To my family and friends, Happy Chinese New Year...

No comments: