March 12, 2007

Art Gallery


What a weekend! I join with some of my friends to attend my friend's Art Gallery (A Tropical Life that the theme of the collection) in KLPAC Sentul. The paintings look great and something different from modern art. If you free you can go and take a look at it. The exhibition is still going on until March.

Personally I fall in love with one of the painting from the collection. 'Under the Frangipani Tree' that's the name of the painting. The painting look refreshing and beautiful. Actually I love flowers in white color.



Oh ya! they do serve nice snack and good tea tarik. Yum yum.. I can't stop thinking about it.

Beside the paintings and snack, this is my first time to KLPAC Sentul. What a nice place! Although Sentul area is old but this part of Sentul look refreshing and new. When I enter YTL West Sentul, they actually refurbish the place by using back the old structure then they redecorate the old building. Its look marvelous!!!


So if you free go and take a look at the place. Beside Art Gallery, KLPAC having others shows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.