March 10, 2007

Shopping...

Yesterday I went to shopping at 1 Utama shopping mall. It's a wonderful place to shop, a lot of different type of boutiques and food bazaar! Can't make up my mind what I want to do first, to shop or to eat? Well as a lady SHOPPING is always the best thing to do first.

I was looking around at WH store, although the store is having sale I just can't find something that suit me. Funny! So I wonder around in a few shops like Dorothy P, fcuk and others but still nothing come out from my wallet yet. After that I saw the store Forever21, first time to enter this store and I drag my feet into the store, starting to look around and wow! I fall in love with their collection.


I was sneaking around and found myself a nice blazer (outerwear). The design looks like mixture of a blouse and a blazer. Its look beautiful but expensive! After all the looking and trying...finally I got myself a nice dresses top.

What a day! Tired but satisfy. I realize that shopping in Malaysia is really expensive especially nice stuff. I do shop a lot in Singapore and I found out that sometimes Singapore Mall provides a better choices and better price too (of course after convert back to RM(Malaysia dollar)!)

No comments: