March 15, 2007

Birthdays..........

Recently I celebrated my son birthday, its was great. 2 years old, wow! I'm proud to be a mom.

You know...Birthday always remind me about my younger times. When I was young not much celebration but my granny will always make me 2 boiled eggs in red color. She said is for good luck, I'm not sure how lucking I will get after eating it. But I just enjoy it because it’s the only present that I got. My family doesn’t really celebration unless when you are 12th, 21st or 30th. That's all!


We celebrate Timothy's birthday by bringing him to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. We reach there at 11am. When we about to get the ticket, I saw the sign that not allow to bring food and water. So we eat all the breads and bun (for the kids) at the gate before we enter. After 2 hours swimming and playing. Started to rain, what a day! Spoil the fun


So we decide to leave the pool and change. Have to wait and stay next to the changing room for the rain to stop. This place does not many shelter place to wait or even sit, only a few places is shelter.

When the rain is stop, we decide to leave this place, found out that some of the pool is flooded with dirty water. yuck! Check out the picture on the left, look that water is brown in color.

Good that I start early of the day or else it will be a waste of money and time. Enter the theme park but cannot play cause the pool is polluted with dirty water. But I pity those people that just reach and wanted to go in and enjoy. 'All the best, guys!'

Then we had our dinner in McD, that the place for kids..... What a day!


No comments: